The UDIA NSW & Novm Young Leaders Award for Excellence acknowledges and promotes the positive contribution of young professionals to the NSW property industry.
UDIA NSW encourages young professionals across all disciplines of the development industry from both the public and private sectors to enter including developers, contractors, consultants and those involved in property services.
The award aims to recognise outstanding young professionals working within the NSW development industry and acknowledge their achievements.
Thank You To Our 2023 Young Leaders Award Sponsor
To be eligible for the UDIA NSW & Novm Young Leaders Award for Excellence 2023 applicants must:
- Be a current member of UDIA NSW (includes company membership)
- Be based in NSW and be available for an interview in Sydney if required
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in the development industry or an associated industry (predominately in NSW)
- Be under 35 years of age on 16 September 2023
- Complete requirements as stated on the entry form and return completed form with attachments to the UDIA NSW office by due date
How to Enter
Entrants can be nominated by their organisation, a third party or be self-nominated. To enter, complete the two-minute online nomination form including the details of the nominee. The nominee will then be emailed an official entry form which they will need to complete and return to the UDIA NSW office with their CV and professional headshot. Entries close on Wednesday 4 October and are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Young Leaders Award Entry 2023.