The UDIA Hunter and Central Coast Biodiversity Working Group is being established to update our strategy to consider biodiversity issues for development. Alan McKelvey (Hunter Vice Chair) will lead the Working Group.
- inconsistency on implementation of the Biodiversity Conservation Act
- unpredictability of offset pricing
- compounding offset requirements across federal, state and local authorities
We will develop a strategy to:
- bring more balance, transparency and consistency to conservation efforts
- engage and collaborate with related stakeholders
Please contact Elizabeth York with any comments or questions.