Latest headline updates from the Federal Government, via https://www.australia.gov.au/
- The Government has passed legislation for the $130 billion JobKeeper Payment to keep more Australians in jobs and support businesses affected by the Coronavirus. Read more.
- The Federal Government has released the modelling behind Australia’s Coronavirus response. It shows how the virus could spread through the Australian population under different scenarios but does not predict the future or factually represent Australia’s current position. Early data suggests physical distancing and other measures taken in Australia are slowing the growth in cases to a point where the health system can meet expected demand.
- There has been an increase in COVID-19 themed cyber activity towards websites designed to either install software or steal personal information and banking details. Learn more about protecting yourself against cybercrime, or report a cybercrime.
- The National Cabinet has agreed that states and territories will implement a mandatory Code of Conduct for commercial tenancies (PDF 240Kb).
- Public gatherings, excluding household members, have been reduced to a maximum of two people. Check State and Territory websites for further enforcement information.
- Everyone should stay home unless you are: shopping for what you need, receiving medical care, exercising or travelling to work or education. Read more.
- Stay informed. Download the official government “Coronavirus Australia” app in the Apple App Store or Google Play, or join our WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.
To ask UDIA NSW a question or to let us know more, please use the form below:
Oops! We could not locate your form.