UDIA NSW & Urban Property Group Awards for Excellence
The awards are designed to highlight innovation, sustainability, industry leadership and excellence in urban development across NSW and the ACT.
The benefits of participating in the UDIA NSW & Urban Property Group Awards for Excellence are numerous. Ultimately entrants compete to gain a prestigious award to reap the enormous marketing and media value of a ‘finalist’ or ‘winner’ awards seal. Select winners may have the opportunity to represent NSW at the UDIA National Awards for Excellence. Eligible winners will be contacted by the UDIA NSW office.
For more information on the Awards, please visit our Awards Website below.
Key Dates for 2024
- Awards open for entry: December 2023
- Completed award submissions due: Friday 15 March 2024
- Judging inspections and interviews: May & June 2024
- Finalist announced: July 2024
- Winners announced: UDIA NSW & Urban Property Group Awards for Excellence Gala Dinner, Friday 26 July 2024
See Winners & Finalists
Benefits of Entering
- Both newspaper and online coverage in the media
- Feature in the Awards for Excellence special edition magazine
- Media/communication mechanisms
- Staff and consultant recognition
- Credibility and recognition
- Use of the UDIA NSW Awards for Excellence seal (winners)
- The chance for qualification into the UDIA National Awards for Excellence
The prestigious UDIA NSW President’s Award is an honour bestowed on the best project out of the annual UDIA NSW/ACT Awards for Excellence winners. The Institute’s President personally selects this best-of-the-best project based on its superior innovation and quality. The winner of this award is announced at the Annual President’s Luncheon.