Partnering with UDIA NSW allows you to connect directly with NSW’s largest network of developers, financiers, builders, suppliers, consultants, contractors, and federal, state and local government authorities. UDIA NSW events are promoted extensively to more than 500 organisations involved in the development industry, related industry associations, and educational institutions across NSW.
HIGHLY RECOGNISED EVENTS
Last year more than 5,000 industry members attended UDIA NSW events to hear from key government and business leaders. Given our policy focus, the majority of our delegates are made up of senior management professionals who are the industry’s key influencers and decision makers.
Sponsorship is a proven tactic for marketing and aligning your brand with peak industry events. It combines the reach of advertising with the power of direct mail and the persuasion of face-to-face meetings. Through sponsorship we can provide various opportunities to meet the commercial, brand and marketing objectives of your organisation.
A presence at UDIA NSW events provides the opportunity to leverage unparalleled access to the leaders of the industry and government, to build brand and product awareness, consolidate relationships and gain face-to-face interaction with the decision-makers from the development industry. Your company will benefit from direct exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in an informal environment away from everyday distractions.
Sponsors are integral to the success of UDIA NSW events and therefore we make sure we take care of our sponsors. Our Sponsorship Manager works closely with each sponsor to ensure the event exceeds your expectations. Event sponsors have reported outstanding commercial results and industry recognition and that’s why they come back year after year.
All sponsors have individual objectives, ideas and style and the Sponsorship Manager is able to assist with tailoring sponsorship packages to best complement your marketing strategy.
KEY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Speaking opportunities
- Complimentary event tickets
- Premium seating at events and representation at the head table
- Presentation of corporate audio-visual material
- Distribution of corporate collateral, material or promotional items
- Sponsor banners displayed at the venue
- Sponsor branding on event promotional material/menus/event literature
- Introductions to key UDIA NSW members, dignitaries, guest speakers
- Branding on UDIA NSW’s corporate website
- Website linkages from the UDIA NSW website
- The opportunity to direct mail the event delegates
- Branding on event items such as serviettes/balloons/table centerpieces
- Products and services displays
- Prize presentation
Options to run competitions
If you would like to discuss the sponsorship opportunties available further, please contact the office on 02 9262 1214 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnership and Marketing Packages