To support the personal and professional growth of our members, UDIA NSW provides a wide range of training courses from half-day workshops to 18 week online courses.
More than 1500 industry professionals have attended UDIA NSW courses since they were launched in 2005. Attendees are able to tap into the experience of our practitioners and keep in touch with fellow classmates long after they leave the classroom!
WHY CHOOSE TO STUDY WITH UDIA NSW
Courses Tailored to the Development Industry
Through applied knowledge, relevant and timely information and the provision of practical examples, attendees are able to immediately apply what they learn in the classroom back in the office.
Learn from Industry Leaders
Our professional development program is written and delivered by some of Australia’s most influential property developers, who are leaders in their areas of expertise.
Earn CPD Points
If the courses offered by UDIA NSW are relevant to your immediate or long term training needs you can claim CPD points. CPD requirements differ for each industry, please check if the activity is suited to your needs before commencing training.
If you have any queries please contact Victoria Irvine, Events & Training Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grow Your Network
Attendees are also given a unique opportunity to network with fellow attendees and guest presenters through our small group structure, group lunches and site visits.
All employees of member companies up to 30% off the standard fee for all UDIA NSW learning and development programs.
courses we offer
Please see the courses we currently offer below and the training dates for 2019:
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice Specialising in Property Development
- Development Essentials Four-Day Training Course
- Financial Feasibility One-Day Training Course Stage 1: An Overview
- Financial Feasibility One-Day Training Course Stage 2: Applied
- Essentials of Property Law One-Day Training Course
- Building Business Networks Half-Day Workshop
- Speaking to Influence and Persuade Half-Day Workshop
- It's All About Presence Half-Day Workshop
- Dealing with Government One-Day Training Course
- Storytelling for Business Half-Day Workshop
- Urban Design & Placemaking One-DayTraining Course
We provide corporate training solutions for groups of ten or more in both Sydney and regional NSW. Corporate training is a practical and cost effective way to develop or maintain the skills and knowledge of your staff. A tailored program can be delivered at your company premises or in UDIA NSW training rooms.
There are a range of benefits for our Course Hosts, including a complimentary registration to attend, as well as unparalleled exposure to our member database through emails, at events, and on collateral.
If you are interested in hosting one of our PD programs, please contact Victoria Irvine, Events & Training Operations Manager, at email@example.com or call 02 9262 1214.