To support the personal and professional growth of our members, UDIA NSW provides a wide range of training courses from half day workshops to 18 week online courses.
WHY CHOOSE TO STUDY WITH US?
More than 1500 industry professionals have attended UDIA NSW courses since they were launched in 2005. Attendees are able to tap into the experience of our practitioners and keep in touch with fellow classmates long after they leave the classroom through our online groups.
Courses Tailored to the Development Industry
Through applied knowledge, relevant and timely information and the provision of practical examples, attendees are able to immediately apply what they learn in the classroom back in the office.
Learn from Industry Leaders
Our professional development program is written and delivered by some of Australia’s most influential property developers, who are leaders in their areas of expertise.
Earn CPD Points
Grow Your Network
Attendees are also given a unique opportunity to network with fellow attendees and guest presenters through our small group structure, group lunches and site visits.
courses we offer
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (Specialising in Property Development) Online Training Course
- Development Essentials Four-Day Training Course
- Financial Feasibility One-day Training Course
- Essentials of Property Law One-day Training Course
- Powerful Networking Half-Day Workshop
- Speaking to Influence and Persuade Half-Day Workshop
- It's All About Presence Half-Day Workshop
- Dealing with Government One-Day Course