Young Leaders' Award for Excellence
KEY DATES FOR 2016
Nominations open: 12 August 2016
Nominations close: 6 September 2016
Final submissions due: 9 September 2016
Judging: September 2016
Announcement of winner: Wednesday 21 September at the State Conference Dinner
For more information on the award, please read the entry guidelines for 2016.
The UDIA NSW Young Leaders' Award for Excellence acknowledges and promotes the positive contribution young property professionals make to the NSW property industry. UDIA NSW recognises young professionals across all disciplines of the development industry from both the public and private sectors to enter, including; developers, contractors, consultants, those involved in property services, property management, marketing and professional support services.
WHO SHOULD ENTER?
Do you know an emerging leader in the NSW property development industry who:
- demonstrates excellence in their field;
- is an inspirational role model in the workplace and the industry;
- champions positive change, upholds the highest values and principles;
- responds innovatively to projects and challenges;
- has made a significant contribution to the NSW property development industry; and
- is under 35 years of age?
If this sounds like you or someone that you know, then help us find the winner of the 2016 UDIA NSW Young Leader Award for Excellence by nominating yourself, an employee, colleague, friend or associate. Click here to nominate now.