NSW Awards for Excellence
The UDIA NSW Awards for Excellence acknowledges the best in urban development across NSW and the ACT. Winners and finalists are selected for their standout commitment to excellence in one of the award categories and announced at the awards ceremony and gala dinner. Winners in selected categories may have the opportunity to enter the National awards.
The benefits of participating in the UDIA NSW Awards for Excellence are numerous. Ultimately entrants compete to gain a prestigious award to reap the enormous marketing and media value of a ‘finalist’ or ‘winner’ awards seal.
The intent to enter form contains information and advice about participating in the awards and represents your first step towards recognition for your company’s excellence in development.
KEY DATES FOR 2013
- 2013 awards open for entry: Monday, January 14, 2013
- Close of intent to enter: Friday, March 22, 2013
- Final award submissions due: Friday, April 12, 2013
- Judging site inspections: May/June 2013
Awards for Excellence gala dinner: Friday, July 26, 2013 at Hilton, Sydney
BENEFITS OF ENTERING
- Both newspaper and online coverage in the media
- Feature in the Awards for Excellence special edition magazine
- Media/communication mechanisms
- Staff and consultant recognition
- Credibility and recognition
- Use of the UDIA NSW Awards For Excellence seal (winners and finalists)
The chance for qualification into the UDIA National Awards for Excellence
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Shirley Nolan at email@example.com or on 02 9262 1214.
For enquires about the awards, please contact Kylie Prince at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9262 1214.
There are 14 categories spanning the full spectrum of the development industry provide opportunities for all types of projects. The prestigious President’s Award is chosen from the winners of categories 1-13 and presented at the annual President’s Luncheon.