UDIA NSW Awards for Excellence
ABOUT THE AWARDS
The awards are designed to highlight innovation, sustainability, industry leadership and excellence in urban development across NSW and the ACT.
The benefits of participating in the UDIA NSW Crown Group Awards for Excellence are numerous. Ultimately entrants compete to gain a prestigious award to reap the enormous marketing and media value of a ‘finalist’ or ‘winner’ awards seal.
The entry information brochure contains information and advice about participating in the awards and completing the submission kit request form on the final page of the brochure represents your first step towards recognition for your company’s excellence in development.
KEY DATES FOR 2019
Awards open for entry: December 2018
Completed award submissions due: Friday 22 March 2019
Judging inspections and interviews: May & June 2019
UDIA NSW Crown Group Awards for Excellence Gala Dinner: Friday 2 August 2019
BENEFITS OF ENTERING
- Both newspaper and online coverage in the media
- Feature in the Awards for Excellence special edition magazine
- Media/communication mechanisms
- Staff and consultant recognition
- Credibility and recognition
- Use of the UDIA NSW Awards For Excellence seal (winners)
- The chance for qualification into the UDIA National Awards for Excellence
For enquires about the awards, please contact Chloe de Ville, Events Operations Manager
E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 02 9262 1214