UDIA NSW event
Non UDIA event
Sales and Marketing of Property
- Level 11, 66 King Street, Sydney
- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday 7 Aug 2012
- RSVP Date:
- Friday 3 Aug 2012
- Price per individual:
$525 - Member
$685 - Non Member
Today’s buyer is more selective and technologically-savy than ever and with financiers now requiring record percentages of pre-sales, the nexus between design and marketing to accurately pinpoint the buyer has strengthened.
Join our experts as they share their insights and intelligence on new market influences, innovative marketing trends, techniques and analysis to build upon your marketing strategy and increase your market share.
Course content includes:
- The implications migration trends have on dwelling size demand.
- The importance of identifying target market segments and buyer profiles in particular locations.
- How to evaluate the competition in terms of product and price.
- How to determine project features and attributes that meet market requirements and differentiates your product from the competition.
- The implications of increased migration on your marketing strategy.
- Key statistics of social media and the risks of engagement.
- Delivering ROI through social media.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understand how the new influences in the residential market will have a direct impact your marketing strategies.
- Gain vital knowledge on the latest qualitative and quantitative research methods being used tounderstand the market.
- Develop skills on how to formulate a social media strategy that will increase your sales.
Gain insight into the newest sales and marketing techniques being used here and overseas.
- Rob Ellis, Mirvac Property Group – new factors at play in the residential market.
- Rory McLeod, JBA Planning and Dr Rob Hall, Environmetrics – qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Scott Dunn, 12 Below – connecting with the market using social media.
- Abdul Khan, ASK Property Consultants - innovative selling techniques in Greenfield developments.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org