In This Course You Will Learn To:
- Have a broad understanding of the law as it relates to property development.
- Understand recent changes to the law and those being contemplated.
- Be aware of pitfalls in not taking into account relevant laws.
- Understand the tax implications that could apply to development.
- Have practical skills to assist you identify and manage legal risks.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points
UDIA NSW assigns two CPD points per one hour of learning for professional development courses. Essentials of Property Law attracts 12 CPD points.
When registering 4 or more attendees for any UDIA NSW Course or Workshop, you'll recieve a 10% discount. To secure this discount, please download the registration form above and return to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great content, very well presented and engaging.
Thomas Gregg, Billbergia
The relevance and practicality of the course was very helpful to plug some knowledge gaps.
Ledum Yorgure, Sheargold Property Developments Pty Ltd